Reviews

If you're like me, your babies always want to be held, and you don't always want to be holding them. Current baby devices like the "Snuggli" or "Baby BJorn" are uncomfortable after about 30 minutes and have difficult buckles and straps. The Carry Me wrap is a simple wrap that distributes the weight off of your shoulders and across your entire torso. Other countries have been using these for decades.

After fidgeting with different fabrics and widths for the wrap, I finally found a size that works. Some traditional wraps made me feel like I was drowning in fabric, while others weren't wide enough to comfortably seat a toddler. Other brands of wraps measure up to 25" wide, and the fabric can be quite thick. The extra fabric and thickness make it much more hot and bulky compared to the fabrics I use.

I prefer the cotton wrap for infants, and the polyester for carrying toddlers. The polyester, although a lighter weight fabric, still provides plenty of support for the weight of a toddler, but doesn't trap as much heat as the cotton fabric. I prefer the cotton for the infants, because it doesn't "bunch" as easily as the polyester; it's easier to keep the fabric laying smooth and flat.

I wear my wraps while grocery shopping (so my toddler can be in the cart), going for walks, cooking dinner, washing dishes, going to the movies, attending church, and pretty much any other time I want hands-free carrying! There are endless ways to wear it as well, on your front, back, hip, as a sling, and so forth.

Please feel free to leave your own review. It would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I bought a Carry Me Wrap! It saves my back and my hands are free to do whatever! It's also a great price and pretty much the same as a MOBY! There are so many ways to hold your child which is also a favorite of mine. Thanks Mychelle :)

joni said...

I just used my wrap at the grocery store today, and it was great!! I was dreading shopping with my toddler and a bulky car seat carrier, so it was SO nice not worrying about it and having my hands free. I got a lot of, "Wow that's cool!" as I passed people in the store.
I'm looking forward to going to lots of places and using my wrap. Even my husband said it was his best investment yet - such a great affordable price for us poor college students. Who needs name brand, this is just as great!
Thanks a bunch! LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Being very new to baby wearing I was a bit intimidated by a wrap carrier. I purchased a polyester interlock wrap from Baby Hide Away (the price was perfect) and am in love! I am able to carry my 15 month old, 24lbs daughter with ease! Although the fabric is a bit stretchy and does tend to sage (but not much) with a toddler it is still safe and comfy! It only took me a couple tries to get the wrap in the right position and it has been smooth sailing since! I am really looking forward to using it with my newborn baby in October!